Monday, March 23, 2009

CSC: George Shea, Spring Practice, We raised the bar today!



Oh, and people can listen to KXUA on the iphone now, with SHOUTcast!
Directions!!!

George Shea confirms our beliefs that Hot Dog eating is a sport and I think I may have booked a IFOCE Hotdog eating contest in Fayetteville. That happened FAST!

Hour1: The Tournament/ IBC/ Spring Practice Podcast
Hour2: What Makes a sport a sport/ George Shea/ Bahn/ Campbell Podcast
Hour3: Final Thoughts/ TV shows/ Mike Washington Podcast

Mike Washington is "testing the waters" of the NBA. NOT good for Arkansas basketball. The Hogs' roster just got downgraded from an F to an F minus. I would say that Washington is definitely NBA quality, but I can't help but think that his unexpected jump to the NBA is more because of chemistry issues and signs of the apocalypse in Fayetteville.

Here is Today's playlist of awesome CSC approved music:
1. It was there that I saw you - ... And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead
2. Sabotage - Atmosphere
3. Hands On... - Coachwhips
4. I Want You - Danko Jones
5. Bang Bang You're Dead - Dirty Pretty Things
6. Olympic Airways - Foals
7. Backwoods Preacher Man - Listener & EQ
8. I Walk the Path - Listener & EQ
9, The Night I Lost My Head - Maximo Park
10. Chaos - MuteMath
11. Cosmopolitan - Nine Black Alps
12. It's Mighty Hard - The Perishers
13. Assscending - preThing
14. Somewhere - The Subways

No comments: