Thursday, April 3, 2008

Missed the Late Nite Show?



Gardner's Late Nite w/ DJ Heavy D
[Midnight to 2am Wed. Nights]

Special Guests:
DJ Wolfenstein 3d
Captain Longshanks [Time Pirate]
Sam Letchworth
Slikvia & Finch the Pinch
and Many More!



Sorry I haven't been posting the last few radio shows. I have decided it is time to stop holding back and get these things out there.


Great show last night!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to all who called in and shared your jokes and opinions with us. I really feel the support. COME ON!


~download the April 3rd show~

~download March 13th show~

~download the March 20th show~

~download the March 27th show~


[If you desire names and lists of songs played on Gardner's Late Nite, go to www.kxua.com and click on playlists. From that point, you can use the dates to find my show.


I am going to be working on a Best of Gardner's Late Nite Album. I will be releasing the album via the internet.


okay, bye.

No comments: