Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Late Nite



Gardner's Late Nite w/ DJ Heavy D
[Midnight to 2am Wed. Nights]

Special Guests:
DJ Wolfenstein 3d
Captain Longshanks [Time Pirate]
John Edge (Cooking After Dark)
and Many More!



Shows have been getting crazy! Thanks to all those listeners out there!


Last weeks Show!


April 4th Show


If you desire names and lists of songs played on Gardner's Late Nite, go to www.kxua.com and click on playlists. From that point, you can use the dates to find my show.


I am going to be working on a Best of Gardner's Late Nite Album. I will be releasing the album in May via internet.


okay, bye.


If you are interested in being a special guest on the show. Send me an e-mail with your contact information and reasons and/or proof of why you would and should be a guest on the show. E-mail: jbgardn@uark.edu



VIDEOS ASSOCIATED WITH THE SHOWS



Johnathan Edge


Group X

1 comment:

DJ Heavy D said...

This John Edge is too much.
I'm tickled to death.