Monday, March 10, 2008

Just Another Late Nite ;)



Gardner's Late Nite w/ DJ Heavy D
[Midnight to 2am Wed. Nights]

Special Guest:
DJ Wolfenstein 3d



Anua - Bennie Maupin
Brothers on the Slide - Cymande
Fourty Days - Billy Brooks
Altura Do Sol - Paul Horn
Impeach the President - The Honeydrippers
I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know - Donny Hathaway
Mr. Machine - The Chefs
It Ain't Fair But It's Fun - The Fabulous Originals
Hoppin' John - Melvin Van Peebles ft. Earth, Wind and Fire
Feeling Good - Nina Simone
Flower Dance - Michel Gonet
Let Me Make Love To You - The O'Jays
The Monkey - Dave Bartholomew
Something You Got - Chris Kenner
Mirage - Romano Mussolini
My French Brother - Bobby Hughes Experience








I just want to take this moment to thank all of you who support KXUA. This has been a great opportunity for myself and the Gardner's Late Nite staff. I hope that KXUA continues to grow and kick butt. PEACE!

No comments: