Monday, February 25, 2008

Sillyvillans

If you missed the Children's show this Sunday, I understand... I like to sleep in too.... but I didn't sleep in and because of that, you can still listen to last weeks show! This is my first podcast!!! YAYAYAY!!

At one point I played Peter and the Wolf... if you don't remember it, it is amazing and I think everyone can enjoy the sounds of the the rocking horse players and orchestra.



so click here and listen to the show...
http://www.mediafire.com/?zx9suzztlmw

Also on the show I had a request for Bugs Bunny's Barber of Seville... which I didn't find, but I did find Woody Woodpecker singing it on youtube. It's much better to watch it than to hear it, but you get your point across either way. I always thought was a creepy little bird...



All this and more can be heard each week on my show... and I'm always up for suggestions of things to play.. So World, let me know what you think!

love love love small sounds for small ears..

DJ SMELL

No comments: