Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The Worst Christmas Ever IV



I've scouwered the the earth, searched high and low, checked all kinds of blogs, music lists, and discount bins to bring you the absolute worst in Christmas music. This is the fourth year in a row that I have done this tribute to awful Christmas music, and it may be the best so far. While I was doing the show I got numerous callers, far more than I have ever gotten before, complaining about what I was playing or just wanting to know when it's going to be over! So if you are in the mood to ruin someones Christmas spirit, or may be you are one of these sick weirdos that actually likes cheesy and vulgar Christmas music, then this is the show is for you. Try downloading it and having it on in the background while your family opens their presents on that magical morning, thats what I do, at least until they demand that I turn it off.

Download: The Worst Christmas Ever IV



No comments: