Friday, October 5, 2007

MY FIRST POST!

oh man this is so exciting....

what to say what to say.. first of all i better introduce myself. my name is melanie. i am anti-shift key. i hope it's not too annoying for you guys. i am a new dj at kxua, although i'm definately not new to the university. my dj name is smell. i have two cats. i live in a house and my roommates and i throw shows. we call the house "New Deli". and i am in a band called tippy canoe. we are an all girl band that doesn't know how to play instruments.. though we try and we are learning.. so if you are into that you could come see us play.. if not then maybe you should stay away... ha.

so anyway, and now some news...
there is a show tonight at my house. i am really excited about it. the bands are transmography and church of the snake the show starts at 9. my address is 503 w Prospect--fayetteville.

also, i am going to start a childrens show on sundays from 8-10. not this weekend, but next. though there will be a lengthy preview of what that show will be like this sunday. chirstopher bell from new york will be in town this weekend and i am going to let him play a show on the radio since we couldn't find him a show here in town this week. so if you listen in and like his stuff please give me a call up there so we can let him know.

well i guess thats all i've got for now.
LATAZ!

No comments: